Friday, January 7, 2011

Introduction

Hey!


My name is Claire. I am a third year student at the University of Victoria.  I am currently working on a double major focusing on both Anthropology and History.  My degree is focused on European military history and archaeology.  I think that History and Anthropology compliment each other because they are both focused on the human race but look at different aspects of it.  I am especially interested in archaeology because I believe it is the primary source of evidence for historic and anthropogenic events.  


I am taking To the Grave and Beyond because I think a culture's treatment of their dead signifies many of their unique trends.  Furthermore, studying the different practices around the world will reveal many of the differences and similarities between different cultures.


Looking forward to seeing everyone in Class!

No comments:

Post a Comment